Stav

Igor Shalimov - the coach of Krasnodar

3 сообщения в этой теме

Many people are still very disappointed with the coach that we have. I'll tell my opinion.

Bad issues: Krasnodar lost in the Europe League. Krasnodar lost in the Russian Cup. Krasnodar couldn't win against any of the leaders of the Russian Premier League (Lokomotiv, Zenit, CSKA, Spartak)

Good issues: Krasnodar almost stopped loosing to the weak teams. For example, in season 15/16 in the first circle, Krasnodar drew with Kuban, Mordovia, Terek, Ufa, Anzhi, and lost to Lokomotiv and Ural. In this season, we drew with Ural, Amkar and Rostov, and lost with Arsenal. So, if we speak about the teams out of the first five, we lost only 9 points instead of 16.

I wasn't OK with Igor Shalimov, but with the last actions from the club, I got calmer. It's obvious that Galitsky won't fire him. And I have a lot of respect to Galitsky, and Krasnodar is his club, made and grown by him. So, I think he knows what he does.

What do you think?

Поделиться сообщением

В 12/14/2017 в 13:31, Stav сказал:

Many people are still very disappointed with the coach that we have. I'll tell my opinion.

Bad issues: Krasnodar lost in the Europe League. Krasnodar lost in the Russian Cup. Krasnodar couldn't win against any of the leaders of the Russian Premier League (Lokomotiv, Zenit, CSKA, Spartak)

Good issues: Krasnodar almost stopped loosing to the weak teams. For example, in season 15/16 in the first circle, Krasnodar drew with Kuban, Mordovia, Terek, Ufa, Anzhi, and lost to Lokomotiv and Ural. In this season, we drew with Ural, Amkar and Rostov, and lost with Arsenal. So, if we speak about the teams out of the first five, we lost only 9 points instead of 16.

I wasn't OK with Igor Shalimov, but with the last actions from the club, I got calmer. It's obvious that Galitsky won't fire him. And I have a lot of respect to Galitsky, and Krasnodar is his club, made and grown by him. So, I think he knows what he does.

What do you think?

I completely agree with you. I think the remaining 10 matchdays will say enough about Shalimov, especially after Smolov is sold.

Поделиться сообщением

В 12/20/2017 в 13:23, tcmfan сказал:

I completely agree with you. I think the remaining 10 matchdays will say enough about Shalimov, especially after Smolov is sold.

When Smolov is sold, Shalomov will have to give more playing time to our young players like Ignatiev or Shapi-Suleimanov.

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Вы не авторизованы. Если у вас есть аккаунт, пожалуйста, войдите.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вы вставили отформатированное содержимое.   Удалить форматирование

Разрешено не более 75 смайлов.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был востановлен.   Очистить редактор