36 сообщений в этой теме

6 часов назад, Speedygonzo187 сказал:

Hello all, I am from the United States, and obviously, I am a big fan of Krasnodar. Hopefully soon I will be able to speak Russian well enough to speak in the rest of the forum, but for now I will remain here. I became a fan of the club after reading about the incredible academy set up and have followed them for a few years. I also write for a site called Russianfootballnews, which covers Russian football in English, so if anybody wants another outlet to follow Russian football :). вперёд быки!!!!!

Welcome.

Поделиться сообщением

6 часов назад, Speedygonzo187 сказал:

Hello all, I am from the United States, and obviously, I am a big fan of Krasnodar. Hopefully soon I will be able to speak Russian well enough to speak in the rest of the forum, but for now I will remain here. I became a fan of the club after reading about the incredible academy set up and have followed them for a few years. I also write for a site called Russianfootballnews, which covers Russian football in English, so if anybody wants another outlet to follow Russian football :). вперёд быки!!!!!

Hi there,

I know Russianfootballnews from Twitter. It's a great thing you are doing there, man. And it's a little bit crazy too, coz Russian footbal (thx for not calling it 'soccer', anyway :)) will normally be accused, than adored. Are you a Russian descent? Where are you from in US&A? What do you think about Mr. Shalimov's work here? 

Поделиться сообщением

18 часов назад, Speedygonzo187 сказал:

Поделиться сообщением

В 10/19/2017 в 00:24, отбойхромой сказал:

Hi there,

I know Russianfootballnews from Twitter. It's a great thing you are doing there, man. And it's a little bit crazy too, coz Russian footbal (thx for not calling it 'soccer', anyway :)) will normally be accused, than adored. Are you a Russian descent? Where are you from in US&A? What do you think about Mr. Shalimov's work here? 

I am not of Russian descent, but I am current studying Russian in college and hope to be able to speak the language well within the next year or two. I am from Pennsylvania in the United States. About Shalimov, I'll say that I definitely think it is time for him to leave the club. I do like that he has played some academy graduates, but I can't see us getting into the top 3 of the league with him in charge. I actually have a piece written about him for Russianfootballnews that is due to be published this weekend, which will give much more detail on my opinion about him. 

Поделиться сообщением

2 часа назад, Speedygonzo187 сказал:

I am not of Russian descent, but I am current studying Russian in college and hope to be able to speak the language well within the next year or two. I am from Pennsylvania in the United States. About Shalimov, I'll say that I definitely think it is time for him to leave the club. I do like that he has played some academy graduates, but I can't see us getting into the top 3 of the league with him in charge. I actually have a piece written about him for Russianfootballnews that is due to be published this weekend, which will give much more detail on my opinion about him. 

Wise words about Shali, indeed. I think, that our team needs a good shake-up, anyway. You know, how they say now about us? 'These bulls are full'. Like the club is not hungry for victories and the game itself anymore.

Where do you take info about what's going on in the club, or around it, normally? Do you read Russian? Perhaps you could try and write something in Russian here? I mean try and talk to us.

That piece you've written: I hope, you'll give us a link. It's really interesting, you know. To read thoughts from the other side of the ocean. 

And one more thing: how did you get this idea, to study Russian? I mean, was there a trigger or something? This is not the most obvious choice :)

Поделиться сообщением

3 часа назад, отбойхромой сказал:

Wise words about Shali, indeed. I think, that our team needs a good shake-up, anyway. You know, how they say now about us? 'These bulls are full'. Like the club is not hungry for victories and the game itself anymore.

Where do you take info about what's going on in the club, or around it, normally? Do you read Russian? Perhaps you could try and write something in Russian here? I mean try and talk to us.

That piece you've written: I hope, you'll give us a link. It's really interesting, you know. To read thoughts from the other side of the ocean. 

And one more thing: how did you get this idea, to study Russian? I mean, was there a trigger or something? This is not the most obvious choice :)

To stay up to date on the club I mainly watch the club's youtube channel and follow twitter accounts that comment on Russian football or Krasnodar specifically (including @Phiray's account). Sometimes I go to websites like Championat or Sport-Express but I usually have to translate the page in order to really understand the article. 

Я изучаю русский на первом курсе в университете, и сейчас я немного читаю и говорю. Конечно, я люблю наш клуб. 

I will post a link in here as soon as it's published. As far as why I am studying Russian, I've always been interested in Russian culture, partially because all of the cool bad guys in video games were Russian when I was growing up xD After that my Mom has a Ukrainian friend who taught me some and I decided that I wanted to study it seriously, and I've loved it so far! 

Поделиться сообщением

7 часов назад, Speedygonzo187 сказал:

To stay up to date on the club I mainly watch the club's youtube channel and follow twitter accounts that comment on Russian football or Krasnodar specifically (including @Phiray's account). Sometimes I go to websites like Championat or Sport-Express but I usually have to translate the page in order to really understand the article. 

Я изучаю русский на первом курсе в университете, и сейчас я немного читаю и говорю. Конечно, я люблю наш клуб. 

I will post a link in here as soon as it's published. As far as why I am studying Russian, I've always been interested in Russian culture, partially because all of the cool bad guys in video games were Russian when I was growing up xD After that my Mom has a Ukrainian friend who taught me some and I decided that I wanted to study it seriously, and I've loved it so far! 

Cool bad guys... :) That's the most remarkable reason I've ever heard. Usually it's 'Tolstoy, Dostoyevski, Chekhov...". However, considering some biography facts of Tolstoy and Dostoyevski, they were cool bad guys too, anyway. 

Your Russian is damn good, if you even know how to put a comma before conjunction "и" in compound sentences. Unlike the most of Russians do. Bravo! :)

Feel free to join discussions in other threads of our forum. Because it could be inspiring for all of our desperate colleagues, who will be so easily dissapointed, if "Krasnodar" doesn't win all of the trophies and if it doesn't invite Berdyev as a coach, or something. Because you are a very good example (sorry for calling you that) of true devotion, for which even an ocean and limited information are not an obstacle! Вперед, «быки»!

Поделиться сообщением

В 18/10/2017 в 23:42, Speedygonzo187 сказал:

Hi ! Are you Will Baumgardner ? :)

Поделиться сообщением

В 10/23/2017 в 14:55, Phiray сказал:

Hi ! Are you Will Baumgardner ? :)

I am! Do you know me from my Twitter account? I quite like the account that you run, by the way. 

Поделиться сообщением

It's great thing that our team already has fans from all over the world. Welcome! Big hope for this process will grow more and more)

Изменено пользователем greatiger

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Вы не авторизованы. Если у вас есть аккаунт, пожалуйста, войдите.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вы вставили отформатированное содержимое.   Удалить форматирование

Разрешено не более 75 смайлов.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был востановлен.   Очистить редактор