frolov

FC Krasnodar

40 сообщений в этой теме

19 часов назад, Phiray сказал:

I'm from France. I presented myself on this topic.;)

What do you think of Khashig's words about Shalimov staying as the coach ? Should he stay of should he go ?

I'm not so sure about that. I see that the majority of fans hate him a lot now and really want him to go; also I'm not satisfied at all with our results in Europa League, and I know that our players are good - so, the problem is the coach. 

But at the same time, I understand that it won't be easy to find a good coach right now. Also, you might not know, but Sergey Galitskiy, the owner of FC "Krasnodar", only wants to work with a Russian-speaking coach. So, who is available? I don't know.

I suppose that if Galitskiy hasn't kicked out Shalimov yet, it means that he has his reasons for not doing it. Let's wait for now.

Поделиться сообщением

Yesterday's game was awful in terms of tactical approach. I predicted this line-up (due to the successful previous games against lower opposition) :

Krasnodar XI: Kritsyuk / Shishkin – Martynovich – Granqvist – Petrov / Gazinskiy – Kaboré (I wasn't sure about him) – Pereyra / Mamaev (I wasn't sure about him too) – Smolov – Claesson

But I hoped for this one :

Krasnodar XI: Kritsyuk / Shishkin – Martynovich – Granqvist – Petrov / Gazinskiy – Kaboré – Pereyra / Laborde – Smolov – Wanderson

The reason is that Zenit's greatest weakness was on the right winger and, to a lesser extend, on the left winger which meant that Krasnodar had to attack through the zone near the touchline. They had to dribble past opponent's full-backs in order to get behind the defence and to then deliver crosses and passes into the centre for their attackers.

Then, why did Shalimov placed Podberyozkin at that key position ? Podberyozkin is an interesting player when you must do passes to the midfield and to the center-forward of the pitch. Yesterday's game definitely and obviously didn't suit him. Putting Claesson was a so predictable mistake too.

I feel that Krasnodar could have done much better yesterday if only they did have a good tactic but they did not and this is concerning about Shalimov's abilities.

Поделиться сообщением

Yesterday's game was absolutely distasteful ! I think Shalimov has to leave before the end of his contract.

Изменено пользователем Phiray

Поделиться сообщением

2 минуты назад, Phiray сказал:

Yesterday's game was absolutely distasteful ! I think Shalimov have to leave before the end of his contract.

I hope.

Поделиться сообщением

19 минут назад, Phiray сказал:

Yesterday's game was absolutely distasteful ! I think Shalimov has to leave before the end of his contract.

He will only leave when hell freezes over

Поделиться сообщением

5 defeats in a row for Krasnodar. I think Shalimov is highly responsible for that poor run of form. He must leave quickly but I still wonder if it's going to be the case.

Поделиться сообщением

1 час назад, Phiray сказал:

5 defeats in a row for Krasnodar. I think Shalimov is highly responsible for that poor run of form. He must leave quickly but I still wonder if it's going to be the case.

He won't leave before the winter break at least

Поделиться сообщением

6 часов назад, Пиписечник сказал:

He won't leave before the winter break at least

Is it what Galitsky said ?

Поделиться сообщением

10 минут назад, Phiray сказал:

Is it what Galitsky said ?

No. This is Pipisechnik Said.

Поделиться сообщением

Everyone Hi ! I`m from Latvia, Riga. Speak russian and english ! I hope that the Bulls will take a champions title !

Скрытый текст

Поделиться сообщением

1 час назад, EugeneGer сказал:

Everyone Hi ! I`m from Latvia, Riga. Speak russian and english ! I hope that the Bulls will take a champions title !

Показать содержимое

Kurš gan šaubījās!

Поделиться сообщением

12 минуты назад, Copernik сказал:

Kurš gan šaubījās!

O, 

sveicināts tautietis! :)))

Поделиться сообщением

O, 

sveicināts tautietis! :)))

Welcome! Sorry: Yandex-translator... But I've been to Vilnius, Kaunas, Trakai...

Изменено пользователем Copernik
И да, в Советское время симпатизировал "Даугаве" с Милевским, Шитиком, Старковым...

Поделиться сообщением

1 час назад, Copernik сказал:

Welcome! Sorry: Yandex-translator... But I've been to Vilnius, Kaunas, Trakai...

Приезжайте в Ригу ! Вам понравиться 

Поделиться сообщением

Приезжайте в Ригу ! Вам понравится 

НАЗВАНЫ САМЫЕ ДЕШЁВЫЕ ГОРОДА В МИРЕ для 1-дневного путешествия

МОСКВА, 6 апр – РИА Новости. Каир, Мехико и Анталья - лидеры среди самых бюджетных направлений для однодневных поездок туристов, сообщает Rumbo.
Онлайн-сервис составил рейтинг самых дешевых направлений для путешествий продолжительностью в один день. В нем учитывались расходы на проживание, транспорт, питание и развлечение - экскурсии, входные билеты в музеи, парки.
Столица Египта Каир занял первое место в списке. Все перечисленные расходы за один день пребывания в этом городе могут уложиться в 48 евро (это 3500 рублей).
Второе место в списке досталось столице Мексики городу Мехико, где за 72 евро (5300 рублей) можно прекрасно провести один день отпуска. Замкнула тройку лидеров турецкая Анталья: здесь потребуется 75 евро (5500 рублей) в день на стандартные туристические расходы.

Также в списке двадцати самых бюджетных направлений оказались Буэнос-Айрес, Мумбаи, Куала-Лумпур, Рига, Паттайя, Бали и Москва и другие.
По версии аналитиков, один день в российской столице обойдется туристу в среднем в 7 000 рублей. А вот на Бали придется потратить почти 8 000 рублей в день.
Самыми дорогими направлениями бюджетного списка стали Марракеш и Таллин. Однодневное пребывание там обойдется в 113 евро или почти в 8 500 рублей.
https://ria.ru/20190406/1552415676.html?in=t
Изменено пользователем Copernik

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас